Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome to My Other World!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog! Gosh... it took me really long to get this set up. I admit... I am a procrastinator -_- and I am not proud of it. Anyway, just a little bit of introduction, I am Ong. The reason why I decided to use my surname is because my chinese name is hard to remember and I don't have an English name.

By day, I am a pharmacist. I can say its an interesting and challenging career. However, I love shopping more :) I have acquired the love for shopping ever since high school and ever since then, it has always been in my "hobby" list. The reason I started this online boutique is because shopping is a very expensive hobby. I hope that small profits from this online boutique can fund my ongoing hobby in order for me to continue scouting for more beautiful stuffs for you!

Currently, my blog can be messy. I am really bad with IT stuffs. But, I will be improving on it from time to time. Do email me if you need more information on the items like maybe more photos?... I guess that's all. Please take your time to browse and I hope you will love everything here like I do. Thank you for your support!

No comments: